Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big One: Blinded Truth

Trust…now broken

Heart…shattered

Friendship….gone

Someone who I thought so highly of…turned out to be a fraud

Hints said so subtle over the years…hmm how naive of me

No…everyone doesn’t feel that way about those close to them

Why do u keep asking me this…the answer hasn’t changed… “NO”

Ohhh how tricky…such a sly snake..timed just right…you’ve put in place

Curiosity…oh..how it killed the cat…curiosity…oh…play it safe

Patron…Hennesey…Grey Goose it…fake…

Here have this…just a bit more…you’ll feel so great…fake…

So pretty…so soft…so gentle…so fake

So into u…so into me…just me and you…so fake…

Come sit on my lap…look in my eyes…I care for u…so fake…

Mind in a world wind…things will never be the same…yes they will…no they won’t..yes they will.so fake…

Thump…thump…thump...thump…thump...my heart beating so fast

Why…why…why…why…why…why the hell he’s doing these thangs…

Slide in me…I can’t look…please stop…mind goin crazy…words won’t come out…

I’m still…

Can’t move….can’t breathe…SILENCE

He’s like my father…I’m like his daughter…DAMN IT’S SO FAKE

FUCK A MAN..FUCK A DUDE…FUCK A FRIEND…FUCK A NIGGA…. “ALL SO FAKE”

We were soooo close…I loved u like fam…u were like my dad…

SHATTERED

2 comments:

Raphew said...

“Dreams are bad...when all they do is leave the truth behind...”

Unknown said...

Too deep to really comment on. However, I would say "relationships are bad...when all they do is hide the truth!!"