Friday, October 3, 2008

Ridiculous Bailout Plan!!! Please Explain to me how this is helps me??


OMG my annoyance is on a whole other level right now with this bailout plan. I mean I'm like fuming over here. This shit is outrageous. Why am I going to be paying to bailout ppl on Wall Street when I can't bail out my damn self. I'm one of many Americans that are struggling and hella broke. I don't have any government intervention to help me out. SO, since the government is giving these banks money to help them, does that mean that I will be able to get a loan?? Hell no...I've been forced to used credit cards to live off of since the job market is so shitty!!

My irritation is just off the charts. If my taxes are going to be risen then can it be done for me. I want to bail myself out. And Wall Street should have been forced to bail itself out. All of these ppl are making huge salaries, and they're salaries should have been used to fix this.

Can I get some Universal Health Care..Can they put more money into Education, instead of cutting it every time I turn around..Can teachers get paid more...Can money go back into music and art...Can money go into children's physical education (since obesity is on a constant rise)

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this government is run by corruption. The Rich is looking out for the the Rich. And everyone else is forced to find some wealthy person's bootstraps to hold on to!!!

Simply Ridiculous

1 comment:

Raphew said...

This nothing new the rich always look out for the rich they not bailing out normal people they bailing themselves out the individuals that have hundreds of millions invested. Not fair but that's how stuff is always has been and wont change. Michael Jackson said is best " The Man that waits on the Government to help him isn't a man"