Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Parents Just Don't Understand

Why does it suck so badly to move back home?

I mean its like parents don’t listen. They’re hard of hearing. I’m asked to do something. Sure, let’s get that done. Or I’ve explained why it can’t be done immediately, but once I’m able to do so, I most definitely will. SO why is it 2 days later or sometimes the next day parents ask you to do the very same things you just spend 20mins explaining the previous day. Is it early set on of Alzheimer’s or is it simply they don’t listen.

This is definitely something that needs to be fixed. I don’t know how to do so, but someone needs to figure it out. I guess sometimes valuable information falls on deaf ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nett they really dont. i dont think its alzheimers its selective memory. they be tripping buig time. thye ask til they get the answer they wont. so what i do is tell them what they want to hear so they can leave me alone. why not try it and see what happens. lol