Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where are all the cute great educated men of the World / Country??

Can the usual statement of “there are no good men left” be used in this day and age?

I think like most educated women of the US, finding a good man seems almost impossible. There is always a catch, underlining problem, or the timing is simply off. Can you have your cake and eat it too. I know for myself I have had more than my share of loser guys. I mean a new batch seems to be dispersed every year. So where all the good guys at? And if we knew a good one could we spot him? I definitely don't know. I had a good one and moved and didn't know when I would return. I returned sooner than later. So, does that mean we should automatically get back together? I don't necessarily think that is the case. If you were in love back then, does that automatically mean that as soon as you see that person your going to fall back madly in love with this person??

I have started a new thing with new men I meet. I find out their 5 year plan. Is that a bit too much? I figure that I am getting to old to be dealing with scrubs. I have a 5 year plan, so they should have one too. I am educated and about to go to law school and I have to be around someone that is on my level

Men...

Am I going overboard? I don't think so... Men let me know

1 comment:

MattyD said...

I have a 5 and 10 year plan. Some people don't opperate that way though. I think in relationships with people that you are attracted to you have focus on their positives. If their biggest negative is that they don't have a plan then work around it.