Monday, September 29, 2008

Why are career women single???

http://www.soulcast.com/post/show/26232/Why-(black)-career-women-are-most-of-the-time-single

Hey you guys, read this. My girl sent me this because she thought I would find this interesting...and of course I did. So, basically this article explains why career women are single. It says that successful women are single because they are perceived to either not need a man due to their success or simply because they are waiting for someone who is on their level.

I definitely agree with this. Women out number men, I believe 51%-49% in this country. Not to mention we live longer. So, of the 49% of men in this country, it seems that the gay population is ever growing (seems like that, but who knows), then you add in unemployed, under-employed, uneducated, or in jail...after all of that no wonder educated women can't find a man...shit I bet regular women can't either.

Do I feel that men feel inferior??? Maybe to a degree. I try to steer clear of a men like that. I make sure that I make that crystal clear. I have a fairly strong personality and I figure that if you can't handle my personality then maybe u should kick rocks. I definitely don't want a man that I can push around..lol

But in general I have come in contact with men that appreciate an educated woman, but they are also educated themselves. And they would have it no other way, but I have also had my share of idiots. I have had someone say "why do I need to be educated...shit I'm already making millions playing football?"...I will leave this person's name out..

But tell me what you think. Men are u intimated by a strong women? Do u prefer an ignorant woman (pet/puppet) that does your every will...

Don't be afraid..you can be anonymous....lol
Weight in...

9 comments:

Raphew said...

I think because some women with degree's allows them to believe that that degree is = to a partner or husband. Also some women allows the degree to make them think they know everything. But lets be real alone and rich is better than married and homeless

a_net said...

I definitely don't think that women believe that a degree is equal to a man...i mean a degree will not keep u warm or sexually pleased just to name a few..and being happy and successful is definitely better than married and unhappy...ladies pick ur poison!!

Raphew said...

Simply put some professional women have forgot all about sexual experiences. Although the Desire still its unconscious. In keeping this comment PG-13 Some women seem to have forced themselves to believe that certain devices are sufficient. lol

Anonymous said...

I dont think i'll ever get married of find a girl who has a college degree--but who knows, as long she is bad and she can cook and clean, also common sense then thas fine with me! My biggest thing is on females if she dont argue that much thas fuckin wonderful!

Raphew said...

They don't even have to cook or clean just good ass sex and don't argue, man I would pay her not to argue that shit is ridicules lol its like arguing is part of girls mission statement lol

Anonymous said...

DAMN I WAS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC. BUT IF THIS BLOG IS TRUE, THEN THE REASON I THINK CAREER WOMEN ARE SINGLE CUZ THEY WANT A DUDE THAS EQUAL OR BETTER TO THEM FINANCIALLY AND TO TELL YA DA TRUTH THESE FEMALES DONE GOT TO SMART AND STARTED LOOKIN @ THE US ECONOMY AND THEY EVEN THINKIN BOUT FOOLIN WITH A NIGGA LESS HE GOT A PhD. IN PHYSICS OR PSYCHOLOGY CUZ SHE NEED A NIGGA THAT GONE READ HER MIND WHEN SHE STARTIN TO HAVE HOT FLASHES AND WANT TO KNOW WHATS PHYSICS BEHIND IT LOL

Anonymous said...

Whether intelligent or not women are just irrational. They rarely know what they really want and even if they do they don't just come out and say and just beat around bushes and hope their man is smart enough to pick up bizarre shit like how they say something, and not what they actually say.

But that's beside the point. A strong woman tends to need a strong man. Someone that can challenge them, because if they don't feel challenged then what's the point. If they want to take care of someone they would just have kids. Women who are educated whether they want to admit or not need a man that is just as educated, because unlike men women will see immaturity and ignorance as weaknesses, while most men see these traits as cute.

It's essentially the evolution of the mind at work here. Women in the past have had to work to have the respect that men have had so easily for such a long period of time. Because it's still a struggle here and there because of sexism and men being dumb, educated women are more picky.

While men on the other hand like stated above just want a woman they can fuck, keep their mouth shut and cook and clean. Simplicity comes from the lack of struggle. Since the dawn of time men have always been seen as the dominate sex, that's changing but the mindset of most (not all) are still there. We are still simple in nature, while women are continuing to grow and evolve. You still have accomplishments to achieve. Being elected president for example and so many others.

well that's what all my psych classes has taught me anyway. lol

MattyD said...

From what I have seen about career women is career women are unapproachable sometimes. They bitch because the guys they want to date won't date them but when a B-lister (in their minds) asks them out they shoot them down. That is why career women are mostly single. Also, I read the post on the boyfriend every girl wants. When a guy does these things women turn them down. Women won't date the nice guy. They want the bad guy so they can change him into the nice guy and it doesn't work. Then they complain about guys.

Anonymous said...

I can't speak for professional women. Obviously I'm not a woman. But I can speak from a man's point of view who's experienced a dis or two from career females who defines good men by their status. I can only speak from my experience now. In my case i can't "be making it" I already had to have made it. So you can afford the Lexus, am I less of a man because I'm driving a bug volkswagon? Nothing wrong with not settling for less but don't write a guy off because he makes a few typos sending in his emails. I'll be the first to admit that everybody has a means of getting a quick grasp at something. But because one person does, I should be counted just as equal even if I'm not able to. To me, it's discouraging when guys who are sincere with how they feel about a girl are turned down because the method is wrong in her eyes.