Sunday, February 22, 2009

He's just not that into u

Ok...so of course I had to go see this movie. This movie was hella funny...I mean I was dying. I agreed with the movie in quite a few instances. I actually took a few notes, which is hella funny in itself. I definitely think it's a movie worth seeing so I will try not to tell the whole thing...lol. But no, I really want to add a bit.

Sooo...you would think that everyone would know when a person isn't really into them. But, I think it's a bit confusing these days for some folks.



-Ignoring phone calls
-Person being rude to u
-Dogging you
-Dodging you
-Never returning phones

I'm sure there are many more tale-tell signs of it. And I think women especially concoct amazing excuses as to why men act the way they do. In the movie, I really felt this held true. In the movie the chick would just make millions of excuses as to why the guys she liked would dodge her or treat her badly. I have tons of girl friends that do this and I know I find myself doing this also. Once you get over the person and you look back at the situation it's amazing the BS that you put up with.


Some scenarios
:

He/She cheated on you: I caused this b/c I didnt do ______ (fill that in)

He/She is rude b/c: I irritate him.

He/She is in the process of a divorce (gotta love that one)BTW what the hell is a process of a divorce..your either divorce or married..there is NO in between!!!!

He/She hasn't call yet...oh they must be busy...(hmmm that is always funny)

Haven't hard from that person for a while (think about it)


How long will you wait for this person to be the person that you want? How much BS are you willing to put up with? How long will you wait on the divorce, some respect, or even a phone call? We all have our tipping points...our pt when we say enough is enough and we keep it moving. Sometimes this is a swift process and sometimes this can take forever. And you wish u can move on and sometimes ur in denial of thinking that u have moved on.

Anyways...getting off topic (Was I ranting on about myself....hmmm). If a person hasn't called u back in say the usu 2-3 day grace period of giving out the phone number, then he/she's probably not that into u. I, personally, will forget a person in a wk's time..w/ no problem. Not even think twice about it...well maybe if the person was like a 12 on a 10 scale.

I'm gonna tell you guys something that my girl told me. This breezy (Bay area word) was so harsh and she made me cry when she was brutally honest with me...I'm gonna share her "reality checking" words with u guys..

Ok here goes....

- "If he loved u he would change, so obviously he doesn't give a f***"

- "He doesn't love u, he doesn't like u, and he could give a rats a** (I added that last bit)"

- "Move on"

Her telling me that worked..I figured why was I all sad and bent out of shape for someone who could care less. I'm the one stressed, My days r shitty, and he's the one going about his business having a great time.

From the words of my friend J: "he's just not that into you" (said before the movie came out..lol)

I'm gonna end with that...I'm sad all over again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby gurl, please be patient. Everyone doesn't call 2-3 days after exchanging numbers. I know i dont. I feel its desperate to do that. I like to wait a lil bit, prolly bout a week minimum, 2 weeks maximum. During the times that no one calls each other, u'll be thinking bout each other like crazy. As far as breaking up, just try not to play games and just be the bigger person, and not the bigger kid? U know?

Raphew said...

its like a min 2 day waiting period its in the players book lol