Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love VS Lust

So...I've been doing more thinking. I was thinking that boy there seems to be a fine line between lust and love. I mean you feel all tingly all over, you love being around that person, and of course it's probably the best sex ever.

The question becomes: is the sex making you feel all tingly all over or is it that you really love this person. Im of course not talking about myself...lol...remember I'm single now..lol.

So of course I did some research of the real definition of the two from Answers.com:
Lust: Intense or unrestrained sexual craving.
Love: A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.


I can see that a nice lengthy definition was given for love and surely not for lust. I'm sure that all of us have felt a bit of lust. I know I have...We all sinned in the eye's of God...lol

How do we figure out the difference and act accordingly. Well, I've been trying to think of my own version of a definition for lust and love which would be clear and concise and hopefully we can all steer clear

Lust:
1) if all u can think about is this other person's famous moves.
2) it's hard for u to think of this person outside of the bedroom (big prob)
3) the person can only be attentive when they're being pleased (bigger prob)

Glad none of that has EVER happened to me

Love:
1) you want so much for this person
2) you would put them before yourself
30 you think about this person, their well-being daily, and even their family

I definitely had a bit of that..

I think only time can really tell between the two. Oh once again we all have to be patient.

2 comments:

Raphew said...

its simple its lust if you dont think before you do it, its love if you do think

Anonymous said...

Speechless!!!