Thursday, February 5, 2009

My dreams Have been crashed!!


I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I feel like someone just rained on my parade...killed my pet...told me Santa isn't real..

My girl just told me that my husband that doesn't realize it, has a baby. If you don't know who I'm referring to, I'm talking about Dwight Howard. I feel like I could cry. Like I'm dead ass serious. Damn!!!! What in the world. I mean are there no yummy 6'10 fine ass ever Men left...I mean goodness.

6'1 or taller
Yummy
Great bod
Athlete
Getting his "Obama-on"
care about his lady

I don't think that is too much...DAMN!!! I really wanted him.. I really am pouting over here...I gotta get off here..I gotta be alone..DAMN

3 comments:

Raphew said...

Alone is Steroids and we both know what they can do to a person

Anonymous said...

Im not gay or anything, but dwight howard is not all that. The posted picture says it all. But if thats what you like, then go head then.

hussein said...

hey hey hey take it easy sis i feel like my dreams are crashing since my dreams need people to like me and they hate me but guess what i said to them i said im doing this for me not you or anyone else fuck all you haters and i still didn't give up i feel like giving up but i wont after all i went trough the only way that can make me give up is death itself