Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Men Trouble


So...I know it's been a super long time. I've been debating writing about whats been on my mind, but whatever. So, I always want to write about men probs...lol. I just get so irritated with men. I could like slap all of them...

So, I am recently single. No fault of my own..lol, at least I don't think so. I'm laughing when I write this, but I'm really serious. I've never read the book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" or something like that, but I think I agree, because it seems like men are simply out of the loop about women. Like you would think that they never had a mother or a sister or anything...I mean damn...Goodness!!

Whoa...I feel better already..

So, my ex had the problems of being inconsiderate and rude. I don't believe he thought he was, but I've consulted with a few men and women and I'm pretty positive now..some situations were rude. I mean if someone is cooking u a meal out of the goodness of their heart, you shut up and eat..then later make suggestions...

BTW my cooking is freaking gourmet and I don't want this to be mistaken as me not being able to throw down.

But anyway that is over....Which leads me to another whole can of worms....

How do you get over an ex??

I mean there are sooo many things that have been suggested like dating, take a break, deleting numbers and all form of communication (which I do), but which one really works??? I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I'll be good for like a couple of wks then he will re-surface and mess everything all up...I felt like I was in "2 Can Play that Game" and he did the whole transference of energy shit on me..lol. Back to the drawing board!!!

My girl told me something so helpful..."If he loved you, he would change...since He hasn't change then there's your answer."

Such a harsh reality....

But I wanna put this out there since my birthday is coming up on Feb 16...I'm being perfectly clear...but anyways..I want Dwight Howard for my birthday...AND I accept birthday presents year around so don't feel bad if you miss the exact day..


MUAH!!!! Love you all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Dwight Howard and lol @ your gourmet cooking :). I like to throwdown with the meals as well. Sux that your ex-boo was faking though. I'd say to get over it just try and not think about it so much, do things to help keep your mind off being sad and crap. I'm sort of going through the same thing, I have one girl who actually came after me it appeared, we hung out and things were cool. However, communication recently seems to be crap. We barely talk on the phone, yet there are small things here and there that bring up hope. It's sad to think about because the situation is so dodgy, so I just began the process of trying to withdraw from the situation and let her figure out what she wants to do since I've tried multiple times on my part.

So I suggest you just do things to keep your mind busy and over time you'll be good to go.

Brilliance Is A Habit (c) Unknown said...

Hell I want a man like Obama for my birthday. He has truly raised the bar. lmao.

In any case break ups take time. It's as simple as that.

Anonymous said...

When those moments happen for me, and they still do no matter how much times goes by, relive those moments as fully as possible. Remember all the good times as if they we're still fresh in your mind as if they just happened. Smile and be happy you have those memories, not sad that they don't anymore, because after you remember the good times force yourself to remember the bad and remember why you two aren't together. Remember all the times he was a jerk and an ass.

If done correctly after you relive all these moments you find yourself with a peaceful balance. People tend to dwell on the good times and get sad because they want those times back, but I've realized that you should be glad to have those memories, because when they did happen you were happy and those memories should continue to make you happy. It's why we have memories to remember that we've lived, we've learned, and we've grown.

Take the good for the good, the bad for the bad, and be confidant in the discussions you've made.

Anonymous said...

man man man.....